[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - login/client id that is already connected/cluster configurat

maralcbr do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 24 09:48:25 EDT 2008

Hi,

I searched a lot this forum, the spec and the net, but could not find a solution to my problem.

I have two JBoss 4.2.2GA running in a cluster.

I have an application that deploy a queue in jboss.xml like this:

<message-driven>
  |       <ejb-name>ContatoConsumerBean</ejb-name>
  |       <configuration-name>Standard Message Driven Bean</configuration-name>
  |       <destination-jndi-name>queue/cadastro</destination-jndi-name>
  |
  | 	  <mdb-user>CadastroUser</mdb-user>
  |       <mdb-passwd>CadastroUser</mdb-passwd>
  |       <mdb-subscription-id>CadastroUser</mdb-subscription-id>
  |
  | </message-driven>

and then, I am receiving the following message just on the second node of the cluster partition:

10:39:01,727 ERROR [JMSContainerInvoker] Reconnect failed: JMS provider failure detected for ContatoConsumerBean
  | javax.jms.JMSSecurityException: The login id has an assigned client id 'CadastroUser', that is already connected to the
  | server!
  |         at org.jboss.mq.sm.AbstractStateManager.checkUser(AbstractStateManager.java:180)
  |         at org.jboss.mq.server.JMSDestinationManager.checkUser(JMSDestinationManager.java:681)
  |         at org.jboss.mq.server.JMSServerInterceptorSupport.checkUser(JMSServerInterceptorSupport.java:161)
  |         at org.jboss.mq.server.TracingInterceptor.checkUser(TracingInterceptor.java:581)
  |         at org.jboss.mq.server.JMSServerInvoker.checkUser(JMSServerInvoker.java:167)
  |         at org.jboss.mq.il.uil2.ServerSocketManagerHandler.handleMsg(ServerSocketManagerHandler.java:222)
  |         at org.jboss.mq.il.uil2.SocketManager$ReadTask.handleMsg(SocketManager.java:419)
  |         at org.jboss.mq.il.uil2.msgs.BaseMsg.run(BaseMsg.java:398)
  |         at EDU.oswego.cs.dl.util.concurrent.PooledExecutor$Worker.run(PooledExecutor.java:761)
  |         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

The jar with this jboss.xml is being deployed on the farm deploy dir. Should this jar be deployed on the deploy-hasingleton dir?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Marcelo

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4146518#4146518

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4146518