[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Calling EJB 3 Session Bean from EJB 2 Session Bean???

aisrael do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 25 01:43:29 EDT 2008

"sheadington" wrote : Just thinking about it, it seems to me that EJB3 calling EJB2 should be no problem, but EJB2 calling EJB3 wont work

  | Has anyone tried this yet?
I haven't tried it yet, either, but why shouldn't the following:import com.foo.RemoteEjb3Interface;

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4146704#4146704

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4146704