[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - JBoss 4.2.1 can't determine JMS provider?

Zaiwen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 25 09:37:11 EDT 2008

Hi,

I downloaded jboss-4.2.1.GA.zip as my JBoss AS, but it seems it doesn't have JMS provider, because when I tried to deploy my JBossESB to it, it complains "can't determine JMS provider".

I thought there should be a default JMS provider in Jboss 4..2.1? If not, how could I add JMS provider to my Jboss AS? Is the default one Jboss MQ? If yes, I need to convert JBoss MQ to use JBoss Message? I am confused...

Thanks a lot for clarification!!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4146813#4146813

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4146813