[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - Re: Web pages are not running on mozilla

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 25 11:23:22 EDT 2008

Should be like what? You didn't use the code brackets. (By the way, the solution you specified is not the only one. I actually had something else in mind and it involved changing the line I pointed out - you changed a completely different line)

If you are using someone else's code, you can do one of the following:

1) Tell the originators of the code that their code is unacceptable and they have to fix it. (This of course does not work very well if you are not paying for the code, or if the code is old code and the original developers are not available.)
2) Fix the code yourself. Or hire someone to fix it. Face it, the code will not work with anything other than IE the way it is written.
3) Decree that all of your users must use IE. Hey, its been done before. I can point you to dozens of high-profile web sites that don't work with Firefox. I know because I run into then all the time.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4146847#4146847

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4146847