[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: Unable to run multiple cluster nodes.

bstansberry@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 25 13:48:58 EDT 2008

/casper-2.1**/*=loadbalancer

should be

/casper-2.1/*=loadbalancer

No **

To get rid of the startup failures you posted, don't change the partition name in cluster-service.xml. Restore it to the original value of ${jboss.partition.name:DefaultPartition}. You can then start JBoss like this to have your partition named 'casper'

./run.sh -Djboss.partition.name=casper -c myConfig

As a convenience there is a switch that does that exact same thing:

./run.sh -g casper -c myConfig

As to why browsing to http://10.20.220.15:9999/casper-2.1/app no longer works, I can't say for certain based on what you've posted.  I assume 9999 is the port the Tomcat HttpConnector is listening on; i.e. you've changed it from 8080.

Only thing I see is that your posted "replication-trigger" element is missing the closing tag.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4146895#4146895

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4146895