[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: MBean for inbound-resourceadapter

vickyk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Apr 27 00:30:21 EDT 2008

"michele.curioni" wrote : I have a TCP inbound resource adapter, which listens on various ports.
  | I want to be able to query which ports are active, be able to stop listening on some port, and start again, etc.
  | Basically I need to manage the resource adapter functionality, without affecting its lifecycle.
  |
  | Thanks,
  | Michele

Can you create a Mbean inside the RAR which will help you to manage the details which you have explained . let me know if this helps .

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4147041#4147041

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4147041