[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Why is Remote Interface not installed

baumar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Apr 27 17:04:32 EDT 2008

Hi,

I created a remote interface:

  | @Remote
  | public interface PersonHandlerRemote {
  |
  | 	public abstract void addPerson(Person person);
  | 	public abstract void printAllPerson(String message);
  | 	public abstract void deletePerson(Person person);

Then I created a stateful session bean using it:

  | @Stateful
  | @Remote(com.informationcontrol.forumorganizer.person.PersonHandlerRemote.class)
  | public class PersonHandlerBean implements PersonHandlerRemote {
  | 	@PersistenceUnit(unitName="gw03")

and added a META-INF with persistence.xml

<persistence-unit name="gw03">
	<jta-data-source>java:DefaultDS</jta-data-source>
</persistence-unit>
(created with eclipse 3.2)

Then I export it through a jar to JBoss 404. I checked the jar in /deploy, it contains the session bean, the remote interface and META-INF/persistence.xml  but the Remote Interface cannot be found through the lookup. I checked in the JMX-console, it is not there:

+- PersonHandlerBean (class: org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext)
  |   +- remote (class: java.lang.Object)
  |   +- remoteStatefulProxyFactory (proxy: $Proxy82 implements interface org.jboss.ejb3.ProxyFactory)

Can anybody tell me what could be wrong?

Thanks

Markus

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4147085#4147085

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4147085