[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - NoClassDefFound error

leeprior do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Apr 27 19:25:37 EDT 2008

Hi all. I keep getting a bizarre NoClassDefFound error when trying to deploy a war (Adobe LivecycleDataServices to be exact) which contains a class referencing an Entity bean in a separate EAR, under the same JBoss instance. The offending bean sits in a package containing many other entities which can be referenced fine.

I've been through the faq checklist available here:
http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/en/GetClassNotFoundExceptionOrNoClassDefFoundError?action=e&windowstate=normal&mode=view
 but still cannot work out what the problem is.

Any other advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance - Lee.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4147094#4147094

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4147094