[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Problem with getGraphSession

ksant do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 28 03:51:32 EDT 2008

Hi,
I am having following simple code for accessing processDefinition
from the Database. ProcessDefinition is already loaded into databse
by JbpmContext::deployProcessDefinition().

When I call getGraphSession(), my processDefinition gets deleted
from the databse row.

JbpmConfiguration conf = JbpmConfiguration.getInstance();
JbpmContext cont = conf.createJbpmContext();
GraphSession session = cont.getGraphSession();
ProcessDefinition def = session.findLatestProcessDefinition("name");

What might be possible problem ?
If I deploy and fetch the definition in a single program, then everything is fine. But if I call the "fetching" code from some other process
(than deployment), then only this issue occurs.

Any suggestions/pointers will be highly appreciated. Please help.
Thanks,
Santosh

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4147125#4147125

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4147125