[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - UserProfileModule

ameo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 28 06:32:38 EDT 2008

Hello,

in an external database I have all user information and roles. Therefore I want to connect this with the user profile modules of jboss portal. I read the reference quide twice, but i'm at a loss. Could someone shortly explain what is the best way for this approach.  Do I have to implement a custom UserProfileModule that implements the identity interfaces or is there a way to use the provided modules with or without hibernate ?

greetings,
ameo

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4147155#4147155

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4147155