[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - POP Attachment

safetytrick do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 28 09:41:25 EDT 2008

I'm supporting a JBoss application that implements mail-ra.rar to pull down pop emails, this works great except in one case, I have a client that is sending emails to his pop account using c#.
for (i = 0; i < list.Items.Count; i++)

  | {
  |
  | cst = list.Items.ToString();
  |
  | Attachment att = new Attachment(cst);
  |
  | MailMsg.Attachments.Add(att);
  |
  | }
When he checks this email with any old pop client, say, Outlook the attachment is there however JBoss doesn't seem to see this attachment.  I've suggested that C# is probably not attaching necessary headers but I don't know if that is correct? What would you do next to troubleshoot this?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4147229#4147229

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4147229