[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: JBoss bind on two ip addresses

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 28 16:39:16 EDT 2008

Try this. In the server/xxx/deploy/jboss-web.deployer/server.xml file, add a second Connector entry, providing a different hard-coded IP address for each, like this:

<Connector port="8080" address="first-ip-address"... />
  | <Connector port="8080" address="second-ip-address"... />

I have not tried this, so I am not sure if any other config changes are necessary, or if even works.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4147358#4147358

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4147358