[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Where do I have to *.jws web service files in JBoss ?

thoste do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 29 02:15:23 EDT 2008

"PeterJ" wrote : thoste, I think that Ricard encouraged you to read the documentation because if you did you would find that the extension .jws is not a valid extension. That extension is specific to Axis. This explains the error message:

  | url=file:/D:/java/JBoss/v4.2.2/server/default/deploy/MyWebServiceClass.jws
  | state: INIT_WAITING_DEPLOYER
  |
  | If your web service is an EJB, package it in *.ear. If it is a POJO, package it in *.war or *.wsr.

Ok, this is an answer. Thank you.
"pramod_bs" answer (=second posting) indicated that there is a way of doing this.

BTW: The doc explains how to do it and NOT how to do it NOT. So the docs does not say: *.jws is NOT possible.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4147421#4147421

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4147421