[jboss-user] [Remoting] - Re: Socket keep alive with client EJB

slimamar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 29 04:09:04 EDT 2008

The version of JBossRemoting  which ships with JBoss AS 5.0.0.Beta4  is :
JBossRemoting Version 2.2.2.SP4 (Bluto)

I have downloaded JBossRemoting 2.4.0.CR2 then placed jboss-remoting.jar in JBoss AS 5.0.0.Beta4 and it works fine.

When we set the parameter "invokerDestructionDelay" to a positive value (milliseconds), the same socket connection is reused for all llient requests to the Server.

Thanks you very much.

PS : Do you know when JBossRemoting 2.4.0.CR2 will be used in JBoss AS ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4147441#4147441

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4147441