[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Ldap authentication failed with /auth/... url

kmekme do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 29 06:01:36 EDT 2008

Ok i've fou nd an answer if anyone is interested.

By default, JBoss portal /auth/* URL are mapped to "Authenticated" role.

I've either the choice of create a role "Authenticated" in my LDAP and put all my users inside or change the web.xml configuration in deploy\jboss-portal.sar\portal-server.war\WEB-INF\

In my case, I have to change every <role-name> and <role link> from :

<role-name>Authenticated</role-name>
  | <role-link>Authenticated</role-link>

To :

<role-name>Medecin</role-name>