[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - JAAS custom login module cannot get login Pricipal informati

bshirley do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 29 17:53:30 EDT 2008

I am having problems obtaining the principal/credentials on a custom server-side login module.

I can use a standard module, and my client is passing the credentials correctly via JNDI/InitialContext.  I've
	@Override

http://www.timfanelli.com/item/98 has been mostly useful in me getting this far, but I'm not sure why I can't access the principal/credentials at this point.  (and the Sticky JAAS readme post has broken links)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4147659#4147659

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4147659