[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Exception making a Webservice call

amit.sfbay do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 29 19:04:56 EDT 2008

I am calling a Webservice from the JBoss web container and I am getting the exception given below. The Webservice is deployed in a Websphere server on another box, but this looks like a client side exception to me. What I did was - I used wsconsume to generate the client side stubs from the WSDL and put the jar in web-inf/lib and used it from a servlet.

Any help will be appreciated.

Caused by: javax.xml.ws.soap.SOAPFaultException: Transport level information does not match with SOAP Message namespace URI
	at org.jboss.ws.core.jaxws.SOAPFaultHelperJAXWS.getSOAPFaultException(SOAPFaultHelperJAXWS.java:69)
	at org.jboss.ws.core.jaxws.binding.SOAP12BindingJAXWS.throwFaultException(SOAP12BindingJAXWS.java:117)
	at org.jboss.ws.core.CommonSOAPBinding.unbindResponseMessage(CommonSOAPBinding.java:553)
	at org.jboss.ws.core.CommonClient.invoke(CommonClient.java:371)
	at org.jboss.ws.core.jaxws.client.ClientImpl.invoke(ClientImpl.java:243)
	at org.jboss.ws.core.jaxws.client.ClientProxy.invoke(ClientProxy.java:164)
	at org.jboss.ws.core.jaxws.client.ClientProxy.invoke(ClientProxy.java:150)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4147670#4147670

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4147670