[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Password Protection for Jboss Logs under \JOBSS_HOME\server\

johnnywang do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 29 19:57:16 EDT 2008

I deploy JBoss log folder as a web application by adding "" element in [JBOSS_HOME]\server\default\deploy\jboss-web.deployer\server.xm. Users can click the web link to view the JBoss logs through web browser.

Now, I am aksed to add a password proection for the web link.

I have followed the steps specified in the link (http://www.novell.com/support/search.do?cmd=displayKC&sliceId=SAL_Public&externalId=3024921) to secure the web application inJBossAS. It works for all web applications except the log folder.

Any idea?

Thanks
Johnny

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4147676#4147676