[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - Multiple SSL port on single JBoss instance

kaprys do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 30 04:49:30 EDT 2008

Hi,

I'm trying to configure Jboss to work with multiple SSL ports. I have two websites made in Struts(JSP) that need to work on different hosts (fg. www.alpha.com and www.beta.com). Every host have different IP address. What is more, each host has to be accessed with SSL connection with different certificate. I've packed the websites to two WARs, configure hosts in deploy\jboss-web.deployer\service.xml but now I have any idea how to map hosts to different IP's with different SSL certificates. Can anybody help me??
My JBoss version is 4.2.1.GA, I'm working on Windows XP SP2 with Java 1.5.0.12

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4147748#4147748

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4147748