[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - HTTP Status 403 - when using LDAP

DeanoUK do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 30 05:55:38 EDT 2008

Hi,

I'm still struggling to get LDAP working with JBoss Portal, using Active Directory (on Windows 2003 SBS).

We seem to be authenticating properly, but then get:

anonymous wrote : HTTP Status 403 Access to the specified resource () has been forbidden.

Which suggests to me the correct role isn't assigned to the user - which I believe is 'Authenticated' for the default portal setup.

Debugging through IdentityLoginModule shows that Authenticated is definitely put in the roles set - I see a map entry in rolesGroup with key/value of PortalPrincipal[Authenticated].

Any ideas guys, completely stuck at this point.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4147774#4147774

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4147774