[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - semanitc/sintactic validation error with splitted project

Alfredo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 30 07:12:15 EDT 2008

Hi All,

I'm using Eclipse 3.3.2 with WTP and JBossTools 2.0.1.GA plugin.
I'm working on a project splitted in two "levels" (the upper level is for customer's dependent behaviour), each level is a jsf project into eclipse.
I have two faces-config.xml files registered in web.xml file.
The semanitc/sintactic validator give me error in the upper level project: all navigation rules that referring jsp pages of the lower level project are underlined as unresolvable because this pages are located in the other project.
How can I setup to solve this issue?

Any help greatly appreciated...

Bye bye

Alfredo