[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Jointable not used

felle82 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 30 10:15:40 EDT 2008

Hi all,
I am working with Jboss 5 beta 4, JPA und the HSQL Database.
This is my JoinTable definition in class Subscription:

@ManyToMany(targetEntity=com.sap.sii.pubsub.entity.Subscriber.class, fetch = FetchType.EAGER)
The other side in class Subscriber:@ManyToMany(targetEntity=com.sap.sii.pubsub.entity.Subscription.class, fetch=FetchType.EAGER, mappedBy="subscribers")
  | public ArrayList<Subscription> getSubscriptions() {
  | 		return subscriptions;
  | }
And there is the table SII_PUBSUB_SUBSCRIPTION_SUBSCRIBER with the columns SUBSCRIPTION_ID andSUBSCRIBER_ID. But when I persist the entity this table is empty but there is are the columnssubscriptions and subscribers with some data looking like object references:([B at 7f8124) in the tables of subscription and subscriber.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4147860#4147860

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4147860