[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Unable to login to jbpm-console

chip_schoch do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 30 12:24:48 EDT 2008

JBoss 4.2.2.GA, Jpdl-3.2.2

I changed the dialect to Sybase and deployed jbpm-console.  I am able to deploy processes through the workbench but I cannot login to the jbpm-console.  I commented out the identity stuff in the hibernate config and I changed the jaas security domain in jboss-web.xml to my own (one that I use for another application.  When I attempt to login I get a 403 error.

type Status report

  | message Access to the requested resource has been denied
  |
  | description Access to the specified resource (Access to the requested resource has been denied) has been forbidden.

Now if I try to login with a bad username I get a bad username message.  When I login with a valid username (valid in my domain) I get the access violation.  Does anyone know where page access is configured?  I looken in access.properties and even added my role to it but it did not make any difference.  Any ideas?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4147928#4147928

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4147928