[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: Trying to Connect JBoss SSO to Oracle Federation Server

breynolds do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 30 18:43:24 EDT 2008

Thanks for the response Sohil.

Yes you've described it pretty well. We're a service provider, we just want the students to be able to log into their institution and then be able to get into our web application.

If we don't have the ability to perform that trust handshake, does that mean we won't be able to connect those servers right now? So far they are not connecting and I'm wondering if that's the reason.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4148017#4148017

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4148017