[jboss-user] [JBoss Getting Started Documentation] - The default profile

behrangsa do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 30 22:55:26 EDT 2008

In the Getting Started Guide for JBoss 4.2.2 it is stated that:
anonymous wrote :
  | default
  | is a base J2EE 1.4 server profile containing a default set of services. It has the most frequently used services required to deploy a J2EE application. It does not include the JAXR service, the IIOP service, or any of the clustering services.

But I think it should be stated that EJB3 and JSF 1.2 are also ready for use in this configuration.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4148033#4148033

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4148033