[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: how to suspend consumer of a queue/topic

ataylor do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 1 04:45:39 EDT 2008

anonymous wrote : I am working on migrating code from weblogic to jboss.

  | In weblogic, it is possible to suspend consumer of a queue by through mbean. Message will stay in the queue and not be delieved to its receiver including MDB.

When writing applications you should try not to use vendor specific functionality. Try and keep within the spec and you'll find you're applications will port a lot easier.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4168111#4168111

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4168111