[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: Application Error - Resource not Found

shawn.geraghty do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 1 07:34:20 EDT 2008

PeterJ, thanks for the reply.

No, I've checked the various META-INF directories and there isn't a jboss-web.xml files.  I did however find these files in the WEB-INF directories created via the respective .war files, in this case turtle.war and csa.war.  However neither of them contain a ContextRoot element.

I have made some progress on this.  If I use the URL

http://localhost:8080/turtle/csa

I do get a page of the csa application.  Not the login page with is the default redirect from the csa/index.jsp file, but actually a partial application page with a 404 error embedded in it.  I would expect to have hit the index.jsp file since no page was specified.

>From here if I click on one of the links from that page, whick looks like this

http://localhost:8080/turtle/controller.jsp?TrufinaWebRequest=processCustRecord

It redirects me to the login page.  From there everything works fine.

Interestingly, if I add a "/" to the end of the .../turtle/csa/ URL above, this still doesn't work.

Thanks to anyone who can make sense of this jibberish.

sg

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4168146#4168146

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4168146