[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: Problem with SPNEGO Negotiation

darran.lofthouse@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 1 08:02:30 EDT 2008

Thanks for the files, I have just had a look at the logs.

I see the following output when the spnego-roles.properties file is read: -

2008-07-31 16:44:11,259 DEBUG [org.jboss.security.auth.spi.UsersRolesLoginModule] Loaded properties, users=[hausberger at MYDOMAIN]

The format of the 'spnego-roles.properties' file should actually be.

hausberger at MYDOMAIN=Users

So the user principal comes first and then after the '=' is a comma separated list of the users roles which in this example is just the 'Users' role.

I also see in the configuration for the UsersRoleLoginModule you have: -

<module-option name="principal">hausberger at MYDOMAIN</module-option>

This is not required and should be removed.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4168150#4168150

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4168150