[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Configuring a non-JBoss JMS Provider (Weblogic)

timfox do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 1 10:37:12 EDT 2008

"jferraro at ihc.com" wrote : Tim,

  | The question is not a "How do I use Weblogic forum" - it is an interoperability issue with JBoss.

Fine, but you are in the wrong forum. This team does not deal with interoperability with weblogic. That's why I said try the JCA forum.

In the same way, if someone asked a Hibernate or EJB or MDB or Remoting question in this forum I would direct them to the correct forum, since we are not qualified to answer those questions.

Does that make sense? Can I go back in my "cave" now, "dude"?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4168193#4168193

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4168193