[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - jboss 4.0.5 and jmxremote

gmsaran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Aug 2 20:40:59 EDT 2008

Hi,

   I couldn't  enable jmxremote through -Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote JVM system property. I am using Jboss 4.0.5 GA with JDK 1.6.0_06. The local JConsole is not able to detect the jmx agent. I tried the systemproperty -Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote.port=8686 , still no success. Though port 8686 not used by any service in the machine , netstat -an is not showing any service listening at this port.

  Is there any configuration I am missing here ? Or JBoss 4.0.5 will not detect jmxremote ?

  Any help is appreciated. Thanks - saran.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4168311#4168311

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4168311