[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - More info....

jonathanztaub do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Aug 3 22:19:29 EDT 2008

As part of my development, I drop/create the database a lot of times, this means that I'm getting rid of JBoss' JMS related tables as well. If there was bad data in there, for whatever reason (dead message queue perhaps), it would have been gone. However, I still see the log messages.

This caused me to think that maybe there is something on the local file system that JBoss creates and perhaps the problem stems from bad/corrupt data that happened while doing initial development and testing.
So I deleted the entire %JBOSS_HOME%\server\default directory and unzipped it from the distribution zip again - the warning message is gone now.
This could just be a coincidence, but I'll know in the upcoming days, depending on whether I see the message or not.

Unfortunately, I zapped the entire directory for good and cannot differentiate it with the current "clean" copy that I have.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4168343#4168343

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4168343