[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: My experience to promote jBPM on a large scale project

koen.aers@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 4 07:06:41 EDT 2008

Hi Francesco,

Thanks for your feedback. We are aware of most of the things that you bring on the table and are working to ameliorate support for these in the next generation of the GPD.
The idea is that nodes and figures are pluggable and can be easily contributed to the plugin by a user. This is a work in progress.
In the meantime, you should realize that jBPM was indeed envisioned in the beginning as a developer tool with embeddability and extensibility as the main focuses. That in contrast with other vendors products which are more difficult to integrate in your own applications.

Regards,
Koen

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4168406#4168406

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4168406