[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Re: Compensation for network latency of sync'd DB

kblanken do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 4 13:30:07 EDT 2008

Hi Manik,

I also thought that GMS messages shouldn't be delayed. My assumption from browsing through the source and debugging was that JGroups messages don't use the Message's buffer, but JBC messages do. So my condition for delaying is if (msg.getBuffer()!=null && msg.getBuffer().length>0)
Would that be safe? If it is not, I'll have to use the Interceptor as you proposed.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4168544#4168544

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4168544