[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Re: Stress Tests

lovelyliatroim do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 5 04:11:09 EDT 2008

anonymous wrote :
  | While you may not have the time to play with this, I would advise to at least keep it on your radar. It is _significantly_ faster than 2.X, and has a smaller memory footprint as well. I expect to release Alpha2 this evening/tomorrow morning, and my goal is to have this in GA by the end of September.

So soon, will keep it on the radar so, how hard/easy would a migration step up be from 2.x to 3.0?? Roughly?

anonymous wrote :
  | 2.2.0.CR7 is now available which does have JBCACHE-1383. You should see your heap size drop.

Downloaded it yesterday and has improved the heap size.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4168652#4168652

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4168652