[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: Problem with SPNEGO Negotiation

darran.lofthouse@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 5 06:56:25 EDT 2008

Claus,

This sounds like a new issue, we do have an outstanding Jira issue to work on combining the SPNEGO authenticator with other authentication mechanisms so it might be worth starting a new thread on this as it is quite likely that your scenario could feed into the requirements for that part of the work,

Are you talking about this authentication being completely handled by JBoss?

I am thinking about something that would allow different authenticators to be provided in an ordered list but one think I need to look at in this case is that the web browser is likely to prompt for a username and password anyway and fall back to NTLM instead of SPNEGO so maybe that is the capability I need to add.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4168695#4168695

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4168695