[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: jbossws with apache

r.eloc do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 5 08:34:52 EDT 2008

"palin" wrote :
  | I would check what url apache is actually trying to connect to; I mean, it's ok that you get a "http GET not supported" if you access an endpoint using your browser. As a matter of fact, endpoints support POST, GET is supposed to work only for wsdl retrieval calls.

Why is GET not supported?  All the other web service frameworks I have used (Apache Axis, .NET) have supported that, it's quite useful when developing and testing.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4168720#4168720

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4168720