[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Plz help me to Configure JBoss with Jbpm

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 5 10:15:58 EDT 2008

Ankit,

If you have a 'problem', we'll help you... no doubt about that. But this is so basic that from my personal experience (believe me, I've tried many years ago with a chemistry student from Hong Kong) it would take way to much time to start answering questions if you do not even get the basic setup up and running, or at least have a little more specific errors like 'I get this error, what does it mean?' Others might of course try to help, but still then... I think you have to do a little more homework... (like finding more docs in the wiki etc...)

Good luck

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4168766#4168766

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4168766