[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - Re: Annoying log warning:

jonathanztaub do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 5 12:49:40 EDT 2008

I was able to reproduce this - it basically happens when I rollback a transaction. There are some files created under %JBOSS_HOME%\server\default\data\tx-object-store. I'm not sure whether this is JMS related at all.

However, I still don't quite understand what the problem is and the logs are quite annoying. I searched elsewhere on the internet, and found other people running into this logging statement, but none had any pointers as to what the problem is.

Perhaps, and correct me if I'm wrong, XA has to do with 2pc, and having a JMS transaction resource with a database (JDBC) causes some issues. I'll try creating a database insert failure and a rollback inside another bean, which is outside the scope of JMS, and see whether the problem manifests itself there as well.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4168796#4168796

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4168796