[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Deploy a web application without using jbpm-console

jalovic do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 6 05:08:11 EDT 2008

Hi everybody,
First of all i'd like to say that i've read many documentations and forums and i've seen this demo(http://docs.jboss.com/jbpm/v3/demos/movies/jbpm-overview-800x600.htm) before posting this message.
If i understand itwell,jbpm-console is just a web-application given with the jbpm-runtime.
My probleme is that i want to integrate the workflow(vacation request)in a web application(where the jsf pages are already there).
And I have a question,is it necessary to run the server(jbpm-jpdl-3.2.3\server\start.bat) before any deployment,can we deploy process in other servers like Apache-tomcat(i've tried,but in vain).
Please,guide me so i can integrate the workflow into my web application,i'm in a training and i'm blocked.
Can you tell me the advantage of integrating worflow besides it gives an agility in the maintenance.
Thanks in advance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4168930#4168930

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4168930