[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: My experience to promote jBPM on a large scale project

koen.aers@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 6 05:33:19 EDT 2008

Hi Milan,

Ronald is right. You can already contribute generic nodes with specific input and output properties to the GPD in its current state. However, it is not so easy. The best approach is to start from the plugin.xml of the GPD and to look at how it is done for the ESB node.

If you are interested in all this, I am currently working together with Kris from the Drools team to distill a unified 'flow' editor with pluggability as one of the main requirements. Take a look at the following SVN locations:
- http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/jbosstools/trunk/flow/plugins/org.jboss.tools.flow.common
- http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/jbosstools/trunk/jbpm/plugins/org.jboss.tools.flow.jpdl4
- http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/jbosstools/trunk/drools/plugins/org.jboss.tools.flow.ruleflow

Feedback is warmly welcomed.