[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: Another SPNEGO Problem

chausberger do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 6 07:39:54 EDT 2008

thanks for the tip. I didn't know about jboss-app.xml. Now it seems to work and I can access the principal in my struts action.

Is my assumption correct that after a successful SPNEGO authentication I can always get the principal with the "getUserPrincipal" method of the HttpServletRequest object?
and is the principal null if the authentication failed?

that behaviour would be exactly what I need to display the user a form with a login when SPNEGO failed or is not configured.

Claus

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4168998#4168998

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4168998