[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: Application Error - Resource not Found

shawn.geraghty do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 6 10:43:31 EDT 2008

PeterJ

Sorry to have disappeared, but I've been dealing with resurrecting a crashed server.

We  implement properties files for each environment to avoid the "cut-n-paste" hazards.   But the odd thing is that our Ant build script is wrapped by another script for network deployment.  In there was some scripting that changed the context based being deploy.  So in effect, the context root was being change again .. and this didn't work for my local environment.   Why that is there is a mystery since  the build.xml file is no doubt the logical choice, especially since we use property file for each environment.

Anyhow, thanks for all your help in tracking this down.  I've also started to delve into the JBoss documentation, in order to learn more.  Any suggestions on docs would be appreciated.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4169066#4169066

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4169066