[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: Application Error - Resource not Found

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 6 12:55:33 EDT 2008

Based on an earlier post, I believe that you are using JBossAS 3.2.6. I don't know of any books on that version (well, I do know of one, but it appears to be more of a printing of the existing online documentation and is more internals focused). There are two book based on early versions of 4.0.x (4.0.2):

JBoss at Work: A Practical Guide
JBoss: A Developer's Notebook

It's been a while since I used 3.2.6 or looked at these books so I am not sure how well they match.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4169108#4169108

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4169108