[jboss-user] [Remoting] - unrecognized invoker locator

ecatum do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 7 04:58:16 EDT 2008

Hi,
I'm making an update of jboss remoting from 1.4.2 to 2.4.0.
I find this link  https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBWS-1134 which describe how to do it.

I ve made the update and connection between server and client  using invoke() works fine. But I have a warning message each time I made connection between server and client :
10:32:14,528 WARN  [RemotingRMIClientSocketFactory] JBossRemoting Server Oneway(4)-1 unrecognized invoker locator: InvokerLocator [rmi://xxxxxxx:8070/?registryPort=8071]
  | 10:32:14,528 WARN  [RemotingRMIClientSocketFactory] unable to retrieve socket factory: returning plain socket

It's simple Client connection, here the code :
myLocator = new InvokerLocator(rmi://xxxxxx:8070/?registryPort=8071);
  | Client cl = new Client(myLocator, "Server");
  | cl.connect();

I made researches on internet but nothing come out with this message.
Have somebody an idea where I can search to solve the warning?

Thanks :)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4169235#4169235

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4169235