[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Migrating web services from Jboss 4.0.3 to Jboss 4.2.3

prabhun do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 7 06:28:11 EDT 2008

Hi,

We have an application running on jboss-4.0.3SP1 which uses web services. The web services are invoked by Oracle procedures.

Now ,we are trying to migrate our application to Jboss 4.2.3.
However the existing web services are failing, throwing the following exception.
ERROR [SOAPFaultHelperJAXRPC] SOAP request exception javax.xml.rpc.soap.SOAPFaultException: Endpoint {http://localhost:8080/jmxclient/Jmxclientinvoker}JMXClientInvokerSeiPort does not contain operation meta data for: {http://127.0.0.1:8080/}sendTextmessage

We found that jboss-4.0.3SP1 uses Axis based web services and jboss-4.2.3 uses JbossWS.

In that case is there no backward compatibility?

Please let me know what will be the problem? and How to resolve this?

Thanks,
Prabhu

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4169266#4169266

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4169266