[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Server reboot and restating JBoss

luc4jboss do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 7 15:26:35 EDT 2008

We are currently running Jboss 4.0.5 on a Windows 2003 server. Whenever we reboot the server Jboss restarts as normal. The question I have to ask is there a way to get Jboss to initialize all the published applications?

For example, I have a published application that when initialized will start a timer to execute at a specific time. Now the application is only initialized when there is a request to the servlet. Should nobody visit the web site then the servlet is not initialized and the timer is not started. Is there a way to automate this within Jboss?

Is there a way to tell Jboss to initialize certain application?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4169374#4169374

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4169374