[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Using variables in Expressions

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 7 15:33:09 EDT 2008

process variables yes, fields from objects no (like in the last example). The Business Context is a seam thing. And I have no clue (yet, going to experiment with it later this month) how they relate to processvariables and the EL resolver. There are some issues with injecting and outjecting them and in the seam example (from what I've seen weeks/months ago) processvariables are only used when explicitly set via the jbpm context and not out-/injecting them. If injecting/outjecting them (seam job) works ok, using them in the EL should also work.

To make a long story short. The behaviour is not wel documented (if at all) and needs some more complex examples

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4169377#4169377

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4169377