[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Invalid authentication attempt, principal=null error...

pkorros do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 8 03:11:40 EDT 2008

Our production server after running for many weeks without problems, suddenly started to throw the following SecurityException every time the system tries to connect to a jms queue.
A reboot solved the problem but i am trying to find a better solution.

I had the same problem before, when running with JBossMQ but I was able to solve it by disabling the SecurityInterceptor in the jbossmq-service.xml.

Can this be done with the JBoss Messaging implementation?

java.lang.SecurityException: Invalid authentication attempt, principal=null
	at org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.BaseConnectionManager2.getSubject(BaseConnectionManager2.java:589)
	at org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.BaseConnectionManager2.allocateConnection(BaseConnectionManager2.java:395)
	at org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.BaseConnectionManager2$ConnectionManagerProxy.allocateConnection(BaseConnectionManager2.java:842)
	at org.jboss.resource.adapter.jms.JmsSessionFactoryImpl.allocateConnection(JmsSessionFactoryImpl.java:389)
	at org.jboss.resource.adapter.jms.JmsSessionFactoryImpl.createQueueSession(JmsSessionFactoryImpl.java:144)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4169472#4169472

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4169472