[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Server startup JBOSS AS 4.2.3

kavitadeshpande do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 8 03:47:25 EDT 2008

Hi,
ERROR: invalid console appender config detected, console stream is looping

This is the error i am getting while running the run.bat in the bin folder.When I try commenting the appender tag in jboss-log4j.xml for default conf the batch file hangs after the configuring log4j message.If I give the JAVA-OPTS argument in the batch file i get a huge list of exceptions.
Can somebody guide me about this?? It is very urgent.
Kavita

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4169488#4169488

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4169488