[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Has anyone used JBC 2.x series with JBossAS 4.2.x series?

jorgemoralespou_2 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 8 05:52:03 EDT 2008

Hi,
I want to upgrade my JBC distribution to a newer one to get some performance improvements and a clearer api. As fas as I know, I can upgrade JGroups to a newer version 2.6 series (required by JBC 2.x), but I need to have legacy JBC 1.4.1 for internal JBossAS caches (EJB cache, etc...).

I need to have cross application access (because I deploy the caches in one ear, and acces it from some other ears) so no classloading isolation is possible.

Any experience with this?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4169540#4169540

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4169540